Kyle H on 29 Jun 2002 00:06:03 -0000

[eia] escrow question

    Looks like we'll be done with January soon and we will be moving on to
the February political/reinforcement phase.  Mike and others have expressed
a desire to do our political phase orders using the Escrow account.  That's
fine by me, as long as we all understand that any major power who has war
declared on them should have an opportunity to revise their reinforcement
orders accordingly.
    But here's my question:  Joel, do we have to be invited to respond to
the Escrow account, or do we just send our orders to that email address
whenever we want?  If we have to be invited first, then please send out the
invitation soon so that we are ready to get underway as soon as Spain's land
orders are in.

Thanks,

kdh