J.J. Young on 20 Jun 2002 15:34:03 -0000

[eia] British Naval Phase

Since I was only waiting until after France to take my naval turn, I will go
ahead and send my orders now:

II fleet:  English Channel ---> blockade Antwerp
III fleet:  hold in English Channel
IV fleet (w/Nelson):  Plymouth ---> London blockade box
V fleet (w/British I corps):  Plymouth ---> sea area off
Copenhagen/Christiana
VI & VII fleets (w/British I and Cav corps):  Gibraltar ---> sea area off
Naples

Portugal:  sea area off Opporto/Corunna ---> London blockade box

Since rule 6.3.2 states that a fleet in a port or blockade box cannot make
an evasion roll, there will definitely be a naval battle between the Denmark
fleet and the British IV and Portuguese fleets, led by Nelson.  I will send
out my roll for wind guage momentarily.

-JJY