Michael Gorman on 13 Jun 2002 03:59:03 -0000

Re: [eia] French political phase, Jan. 1805

I'm hoping we can run the future political steps simultaneously. Especially the early turns when a lot of war declarations take place that just might turn into conflicts. Either by using a third party to collect the orders or getting a list script set up. However, I'm guessing people have a good idea what most other people are doing this turn so it won't be a big deal.

Russian Political Phase
Nothing unless Turkey turns out to surrender.
Minor power orders have to wait until everyone declares war, of course.

Reinforcement Phase
Once again, nothing happens.

Mike