JASON WYANT on 4 Jun 2002 23:05:53 -0000

Re: [eia] British land force setup

I'm afraid that I'll need to make full use of the "24 hour" rule of thumb to get my set up out. Hopefully I'll have it done sometime late tomorrow night/early Thurs.

From: "Kyle H" <menexenus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eia] British land force setup
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:11:56 -0400

    Thanks JJ.  Now Jason can setup Spain, assuming that Prussia's setup
won't affect his decisions.

kdh

P.S.  Regarding my previous suggestion for map maintenance, I guess I see
JJ's point.  Maybe it would be better if we all just kept track of corps
positions separately a la Mike's suggestion.  That way there's no need for
the main map to distinguish between corps identities that are correct,
probably correct, possibly correct, and mere guesses.