Michael Gorman on 3 Jun 2002 21:47:31 -0000

Re: [eia] Corps identities

What I plan on doing is keeping two map files. On one I'll keep my accurate corps numbers in their accurate locations. On the other, I'll just toggle through the corps numbers and move them wherever. I used corps one through 6 of my infantry on the map I sent out because I had 6 infantry corps. On my other map, I have exact corps numbers in their proper locations. Looking at cybermap, I think you can put text comments on the pieces. What I plan on doing is putting other peoples corps on my accurate map of my own forces, with text comments about what strengths and identities I believe they have. Yeah, it's a little bit of work, but one of the big advantages of putting the map into electronic format is that making and maintaining multiple copies of things is easy.

Mike