Alex Fink on Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:37:51 -0600 (CST)

Re: [TCG] proposal to shut down the mailing list

Robert BL wrote:

> This is not a Christmas Game proposal.
>
> Over the last few months this mailing list has been used only for
> membership reminders and, recently, spam.
> Alex, would you consider closing it?

Yes, I would.  Perhaps it is time, more broadly, to declare the
Christmas Game dead.

I'm surprised that you have been getting spam.  I've seen suspected spam
held by the list for administrative review, but I've never gotten any
myself.

Alex