Alex Fink on 1 Dec 2003 23:34:19 -0000

[TCG] future of the local gamestate page

There are getting to be sufficiently many actions that happen
automatically at various different times that it has become difficult
for me to keep the local gamestate page up to date and accurate.  What
would you all have to say if I were to cease updating that page?

Robert, I know you have requested that I maintain my page because yours
is not likely to be consistently stable as you change it to accommodate
new rules.  Would you be content with any arrangement that I somehow
only maintain my gamestate page while there is something wrong with
yours?

Alex