Robert BL on 31 Oct 2003 23:20:41 -0000

[TCG] Re: my return

Roger, Alex, Olena, Xiannan, and Jennifer,

> Well, I don't want to be a former player so that limits it to the
> process of rejoining as an old player, doesn't it? send me a mail when
> I am part of the game again..

I have added the former player Roger to the game (see the PHP page).  He
starts with nowhere as his location, 98+1/403 money units in his account,
false as his mirror-state and false as his activity state (being added to
the game is not an action).

Robert

                          or over the web