nfoo . nomic on 21 Oct 2003 02:27:24 -0000

[TCG] random news

Alex, Olena, Xiannan, and Jennifer,

I haven't updated the PHP page for a while, and in particular I didn't
notice that Alex had moved the space heater.  In addition, I failed to
notice that the space heater burned its previous vertex, (2,4).  But
then, Alex's page doesn't reflect this fact either!

(Contrary to what you might expect, the PHP page logs several types of
actions without changing its representation of the gamestate.  Beware
also that currently the move-location field is not always cleared at an
evaluation time: as a result I have moved illegally on a couple of
occasions.  These things will hopefully be fixed.)

Also, I encourage Alex to retract proposal DistanceDefault rather than
have it fail (even though I would gain money in the latter circumstance).

Robert

                          unladen european swallow