Alex Fink on 13 Sep 2003 01:47:38 -0000

Re: [TCG] TCG:

I nod.  (Weren't we all active anyway?)

I vote 1 on NoGarbageCollection.

I create and vote 1 on BadlyNamedProposal, which has the following
asterisk-delimited text:
*
Change the second paragraph of rule 3{7} to
"The gamestate contains exactly those things which the ruleset indicates it
does. The gamestate contains the ruleset, extant proposals, all players that
are in the game, and all entities that were formerly players in the game.
"
*

I create and vote 1 on PauseSurvival, which has the following
asterisk-delimited text:
*
<modifyrule 29 PlayerRemoval>
If a player has been inactive for 25 days, and e did not most recently
become inactive by pausing, e is completely removed from the game.
</modifyrule>
*

I also assert (without any force in the game) that a proposal may share a
name with a former proposal which no longer exists.

Would anyone object if this list were to set a Reply-To header pointing at
itself?

Alex