Kevin Scaldeferri on 19 Aug 2003 21:33:21 -0000

Re: [ALACPP] Going to miss the meeting today...

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 01:48 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 12:55, Sarah Dilling wrote:
Josh and I noticed. After we were already there...

It was a lovely lunch. Shall we read the same section for next time? Or
shall we continue on without discussion?

Maybe the best thing would be to have discussion on the list of the last
reading, and then move on to the next. Thoughts?

I'm way behind on reading, and I've missed the last two meetings, so my vote would be to still with the same section for next week.

Kevin