Christopher Smith on 15 Aug 2003 19:49:36 -0000

RE: FW: [ALACPP] bound for success!

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 10:06, Jason Fredrickson wrote:
> Honestly, I don't remember what Gavin's function was - I just read it as
> pseudocode for any function which took an argument of the same type as
> the contents of the source vector and returned the type of the
> destination vector.  Apologies if I confused people by binding to the
> wrong function type.

Apologies are mine. I should never post in the morning before my brain
is engaged. My mind had come up with some unholy combination of stl and
boost bind semantics. ;-) What you did was correct.

> Now for my question: what the heck are unary and binary functions?  Does
> this refer to the number of arguments?

Yeah, it's the number of arguments. These types are actually defined in
the STL.

--
Christopher Smith <x@xxxxxxxx>